Norman Rogers III Dies After Injured In House Fire

Norman Rogers III Passed Away From His InjuriesA Hyattsville man who is deaf died after his home caught fire early Sunday morning, his brother and nephew say.

Firefighters responded to the fire around 5:28 a.m. in the 5900 block of Riggs Road.

They say the fire started in the home’s basement before spreading to its first and second floors.

Firefighters rescued one man, 55-year-old Norman Rogers III, from the home’s second floor and took him to a nearby hospital, where he later died. His mother and nephew made it out alive and the nephew was unable to reach his uncle.

He graduated from the Maryland School of the Deaf.

Deaf Man Dies After A House Fire
Deaf Man Dies After A House Fire

Source: News article

Facebook Profile: Norman Rogers III

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *